Netherlands Embassy in Jakarta Indonesia
Currently in the spotlights
The Netherlands is one of Indonesia’s major trade and investment partners. It is also one of the world’s leading business locations, serving as the gateway to Europe.
Universities, companies and the government from the Netherlands and Indonesia have been involved in the bilateral Living Lab Logistics for over a year now.
|Address||Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kav.S-3 Jakarta 12950 Indonesia Indonesia|
October 23, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was today elected to the Human Rights Council for the 2015-2017 period by the UN General Assembly. Foreign minister Bert Koenders welcomes the Netherlands’ membership of the council. ‘What happened today underlines the importance the Netherlands places on human rights worldwide,’ said the minister.
October 23, 2014 In November 2014 more than 20 Higher Education Institutions from the Netherlands will visit Indonesia for Dutch Placement Days (DPD). • Tuesday 4 November – DPD Bandung • Thursday 6 November – DPD Jakarta Nuffic Neso Indonesia is organising the Dutch Placement Days (DPD). More information on time, location and registration can be found on: http://www.nesoindonesia.or.id/home/dutch-placement-days-1
- Lecture on “Innovative and Entrepreneurial Research” by President of Twente University
- Bert Koenders appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Prime minister to meet with likely new Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 6th Asia Europe Culture Ministers Meeting (ASEM)
- Results public voting for the Human Rights Tulip